Nestled just 45 minutes northeast of Kamloops, Sun Peaks is interior BC’s largest all-season resort offering three unique mountains with alpine and Nordic skiing, snowboarding, hiking, golfing and mountain biking. At the heart of the community you’ll enjoy the European-style village bustling with restaurants and boutique shops
This year’s PNE Prize Home encompasses what I am passionate about right now: I designed a traditional home with lots of modern twists. The house is filled with classic architectural details and state of the art fixtures and appliances. Bold black and white accents add character, including a beautiful standalone claw-foot tub in the master ensuite. The main floor is wrapped in windows creating an open and airy space. A majestic crisp black kitchen with a modern walk-in wine cellar are what dreams are made of! Tons of outdoors space surround both levels, with an indoor and outdoor fireplace to create the perfect space to share moments with family and friends. I can’t wait to share the home with this year’s winner!
The 2013 Grand Prize Package includes:
- 3,000+ sq. ft. home professionally designed and built by Britco
- A scenic mountain lot at Sun Peaks Resort
- Furniture and accessories from Lane Home Furnishings, a division of Yaletown Interiors
- Jenn-Air and Maytag appliances and Gladiator GarageWorks products supplied by Coast Wholesale Appliances
- Hot tub and pool table by Coast Spas Lifestyles
- Luxury outdoor furnishings by American Home & Patio
- $2,500 grocery package from IGA
- One year Mini Maid House Cleaning service
- One year newspaper subscription to The Province
PREVIEW THE HOME!Be one of the first to view this year’s home before The Fair at the PNE!
Prize Home Preview Weekend Dates: July 12-14, 21, 28 and August 4, 10am-4pm
Location: 2901 E. Hastings St. (Free parking and entry at Gate 2 off Renfrew St.)
We would like to thank the PNE Prize Home Lottery sponsors for their support. The Grand Prize package was constructed with the generosity of numerous supplier-sponsors.