Sponsorship and Sampling at the PNE
The PNE’s mission is to enrich our guest’s quality of life by providing family entertainment and events that allow us to celebrate Vancouver’s heritage, culture and diverse communities within this vibrant, urban and public Hastings Park.
Partners are key to achieving this mission and the PNE seeks partnerships that are:
- based on a collaboration of shared values and initiatives
- built on a shared passion and commitment to sustainability, community and education
- rooted in providing long lasting memories and connections with our guests and surrounding community
The PNE, Connecting Community
PNE Partnerships leverage year round opportunities to engage with our guests, promote your brand, offer member/customer loyalty incentives, sell your products and services and host or entertain your employees and customers. Year round, our partners can reach over 3 million visitors to Hastings Park through their partnership benefits.
The PNE offers many types of partnership opportunities:
- Program Based – includes Title or Presenting sponsorships of shows, programs, venues, exhibits, concerts or specific areas onsite e.g., Toon City, Festival Zone
- Initiative Based – opportunities to be leaders and have impact in moving initiatives forward within community, sustainability and education programs
- Activation Based – branding, signage, sampling and experiential programs
- Membership/Loyalty Based – provide discounts and benefits to your customers, members and employees and unprecedented demographic reach through our unique events and programs
- British Columbia’s most iconic “must experience” 15-day summer tradition
- Attracts visitors from the Lower Mainland and throughout the province, connecting people, cultures, and communities alike
- With over 105 years of tradition, The Fair provides a unique set of opportunities to reach varied demographics with no age or cultural barriers
- The Fair combines family fun with the thrill of Playland; the best of fair food, world class entertainment and attractions ranging from kids interactive activities to dinosaur displays, from Superdogs to Urban Agriculture, from pop culture exhibitions to a live Broadway show. Add to this The Summer Nights Concert Series featuring marquee talent across genres - there is truly something for everyone
- BC’s beloved amusement park—a summer rite of passage for all kids, teens and families
- Open May through mid-September each year
- Presents a unique set of branding, promotion and activation opportunities that will reach children, youth and adults of all ages
- Families, community groups, schools and corporate events take place in Playland all spring and summer long, and feature rides, games, food and entertainment
- Vancouver’s signature Halloween event and Western Canada’s Scariest Haunt
- Provides unique activation and presenting opportunities
- Demographic primarily anchored by highly engaged millennials
- The PNE balances fear and fun throughout the Playland footprint, featuring our top rides, games, haunted houses, live shows and wandering ghouls for a little extra atmosphere
- Now in its 82nd year, the PNE Prize Home Lottery is BC’s original and most affordable prize home lottery
- Don’t miss your chance to feature your signature products and services as part of the home or a standalone prize package. From the home to vehicles to trips and home furnishings, we feature it all
- The PNE Prize Home opportunity offers the largest brand recognition value for lifestyle products and services
- Site-wide opportunities allow for unique partnerships with our vendors, media and brand collaborators. Or, become a Friend of the PNE and work with us as we create long-term initiatives and impact in our communities
Need to connect with a diverse demographic in a focused setting? The PNE is the place to be. Onsite activations are available within Playland, The Fair at the PNE and Fright Nights experiences. We offer everything from 4-hour roaming activation opportunities, to ideal locations for your travelling activations that require a larger footprint with infrastructure needs. We can also accommodate full activation builds. The only obstacle is your imagination!
Working closely with sampling agencies and direct-to-market retail, the PNE welcomes samplers eager to connect and engage with our guests on a one-to-one basis to enhance market penetration of products and services.
- Demographics at Playland
- Demographics at the Fair
- Sampling at the Fair – Rates
- Sampling at Playland - Rates
About the PNE
No single location in Vancouver captures the spirit and history of Vancouver, its people and its many achievements as well as the Pacific National Exhibition (PNE).
Since 1910, the PNE has proudly been the heart of Hastings Park and the Hastings Sunrise community. We remain committed to positively impacting the neighbourhood that we have been a part of for the past 105 years.
Each year, millions of guests enjoy shows, exhibits, sporting events, amusement rides, concerts, cultural activities and the annual summer Fair at the PNE.
Director, Corporate Partnerships
Account Manager, Corporate Partnerships
If you would like to discuss a partnership or sampling opportunity, please call 604-251-7775 or drop us an email.