Hours and Admission
Come celebrate at BC’s legendary Fair at the PNE! With hundreds of NEW performances and exhibits and more than 50 thrilling rides & attractions, and all that food, this year’s fresh new Fair at the PNE is definitely the best part of summer!
NEW AND ONLY THIS YEAR
- Game of Thrones®: The Exhibition
- Mosaic Music Series
- ToonCity - Entertainment & Play Area
- A Circus in Wonderland
- Jigu! Thunder Drums of China
- Mystic India - Bollywood Dance Spectacular
- Timber! – A Stompin’ Lumberjack Shindig
- Get Animated! Interactive Animation Exhibit
- Just For Cats: Internet Cat Video Festival
PLUS save even more when your buy tickets online!
RETURNING THIS YEAR
- Same reduced parking rates as 2013!
- The Fair Coupon Book with hundreds of dollars in savings on food and merchandise
- Reserved seating for Summer Night Concerts
- Dueling Pianos in the Plaza Beer Garden – with more shows nightly!
- 4th Annual Vancouver Rib Festival Competition
- Kidz Discovery Farm
Ways to Save
- Pinwheel Deals – this $2 coupon book offers over $300 in savings from over 50 of our top vendors! More Info
Fair Gate and Ride Passes will be available at the same promotional rates in the following Lower Mainland retailers this August.
Fair Gate Pass does not include rides.
Fair Ride Pass does not include gate admission and excludes, Revelation, Drop Zone, Haunted House and other additional charge attractions.
*The Fair Season Gate Pass entitles the bearer to one (1) non-transferable 2014 Fair Season Gate Pass photo ID. The pass holder receives unlimited entrance to the PNE Fairgrounds during regular operating hours August 16 – September 1, 2014 excluding Monday, August 18 and 25. Present your ticket at any Fair entrance gate between August 16 and September 1, 2014 excluding August 18 and 25, for gate entrance and redeem your photo ID card at any Fair Guest Services location. Please note that the Playland Guest Services booth does not process Fair Season Pass registration. Valid for Fair Gate entrance only. Ride passes or special attraction tickets must be purchased separately.
Acceptable forms of payment at ticket booths are cash, debit and credit (MasterCard, American Express and Visa).
**Combo Passes are only available at off-site retailers or online. They are not available for sale at ticket booths. Savings calculated based on buying separate Gate and Ride Passes at The Fair.
Parking in a PNE managed lot is $16.00 including tax (cash, debit, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express accepted). List of PNE managed parking lots.