The PNE is currently accepting requests from registered non-profit charities located in the Lower Mainland that would like to receive a donation of tickets for the children they serve who have economic, physical, emotional, or cognitive challenges.
Due to the high number of donation requests we receive, below guidelines must be met to be eligible:
- Your organization must be a registered non-profit charity. (Charitable registration number required)
- Your organization must be located within the Lower Mainland.
- Your organization serves children (under 19 years of age) who have economic, physical, emotional, or cognitive challenges.
TICKET DONATION ALLOCATION PROCESS
Recipient charities are selected through a random draw until a pre-determined allotment of tickets have all been allocated; submitting a request does not guarantee that tickets will be donated.
On the ticket request form, please select the event you wish to receive tickets for.
Playland One-Day PlayPasses – May to September, 2020
- Each pass includes admission to Playland and access to over 30 rides and attractions on any one day during the Playland regular season; see www.pne.ca for dates and hours (excluding when the Fair at the PNE is running from August 22 – September 7, 2020).
- Parking and special attractions are not included. Children aged three and under receive complimentary admission to Playland (Please see www.pne.ca for details). Passes used by a guest with a disability permit one accompanying attendant complimentary entry. For other information on services offered to guests with disabilities and to guests with an Access to Entertainment card, please visit Playland Guest Experience or contact a Guest Experience Representative at 604-252-3620.
Fair Gate Admission Passes – August 22 to September 7, 2020 (closed Mondays August 24 & 31)
- Each pass includes admission to the PNE Fair on any one day between August 22 to September 7, 2020 (closed Mondays August 24 & 31). See www.pne.ca for dates and hours. Parking, rides, and special attractions are not included.
Fright Nights Passes* – mid-October to late October 2020
- Includes admission to haunted attractions and Playland rides, see www.frightnights.ca for dates and hours. Parking and special attractions are not included. Pass details will be determined in September 2020.
- Warning: Not recommended for ages 12 & under, Seniors 65+, people with sensitivity to strobe lighting, people with high blood pressure, or pregnant persons. *NOTE: Only for charities who support youth from 13 yrs. to 18 yrs.
Submissions will be accepted until February 28, 2020. Submissions after this date will not be eligible for tickets.
If you have any questions about the application process that are not answered here, please email KCsKids@pne.ca or call 604-251-7708.