No pets are allowed with the exception of permitted Companion and Seeing Eye dogs (must be kept on leash at all times).
There are multiple bank machines located at the venue.
First-aid services are available during all events from staff specially trained in emergency first-aid procedures.
Guests with Disabilities
There is a designated drop-off and pick-up zone for guests with disabilities located through Gate 9. We provide over 50 on-site parking spaces for the disabled located in Lot 9. Wheelchair and Attendant seats are located in a designated area within the Amphitheatre. If you have any questions regarding the accessibility of the facility or you need special arrangements, please call 604-252-3588.
Lost & Found
If you have lost a personal item while attending an event at the PNE please call the PNE’s Lost and Found hotline at 604-251-7717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to leave your full name, contact number, the date and event you lost your item and a full description of the item. Every attempt will be made to locate the lost item and you will be contacted only if the item is found. The PNE does not reimburse patrons for lost or stolen items. Note: All lost & found or checked items will be destroyed or donated if unclaimed after 30 days.
Tickets can be purchased through www.ticketleader.ca as of March 9, 2012. The Ticket Leader box office is located by the main entrance of the PNE Amphitheatre and is open two hours prior to most events.
For most events, children under the age of two are not required to have a ticket. However, should you wish for your child to have their own seat, a ticket is required. Shows intended for a younger audience (i.e., Disney on Ice) require that children who have celebrated their first birthday have a ticket. Please check each event individually for age requirements if you are uncertain.
Food & Beverage
The PNE provides an assortment of food and beverage services for guests attending Amphitheatre events. All food and beverage locations accept cash, debit and credit.
There are two permanent washrooms accompanied by temporary washroom trailers located at the venue. Each permanent washroom offers wheelchair accessible stalls. There are baby change areas in each washroom.
The PNE has over 3,000 on-site parking spaces. Prices vary depending on the event. There are at least 50 on-site disabled parking spaces. Disabled guests should enter the PNE through Gate 9.
Contact the PNE Sales Department at 604-251-7787 for venue rental information.
The doors open one hour prior to the start of the event.
The PNE site is easily accessible by public transportation. For detailed information on transit schedules and fares visit www.translink.ca.
Code of Conduct
The Pacific National Exhibition would like to create an enjoyable and safe experience for all attending our events.
We want all those attending our events to enjoy the experience in a responsible fashion. Guests who demonstrate inappropriate and disruptive behavior, including the following, are subject to being removed from the premises:
- Excessive consumption of alcohol
- Alcoholic beverages brought onto PNE property. Any attempt to bring alcohol into the amphitheatre will be considered a violation of the Code of Conduct and will result in the Guest being ejected
- Obscene, offensive or abusive language or actions
- Fighting, taunting, or threatening remarks or gestures
- Dangerous, abusive, profane or illegal behavior
- Unruly or inconsiderate behavior
- Indecent exposure or undressing
- Wearing obscene or indecent clothing
- Interfering with security procedures
- Interfering with the event or throwing any object onto the stage
- Sitting in a location other than the guest’s ticketed area
- Video taping/audio recording of show
- Selling tickets or other merchandise on PNE property
- Handing out goods or literature not pre-approved by the Pacific National Exhibition
- Any other conduct that is beyond the bounds of reasonable behavior for spectators attending an event
Each guest should hold his or her ticket stub and be ready to display it to officials to verify their seating area location.
Pat Down Policy
In order to provide a safe environment, you and your belongings may be searched upon entry into the Amphitheatre. By tendering the ticket and entering the Amphitheatre, you consent to such searches. If you elect not to consent to the searches, you will be denied entry into the Amphitheatre. Also, the premises are monitored by video camera, please be aware that your movements may be recorded.
No Smoking Policy
In accordance with the Vancouver Park Board Smoking Regulation By-Law, PNE Amphitheatre is a no smoking facility. As such, guests are not permitted to smoke once inside the gates of the Amphitheatre grounds. Please note – there are no in and out privileges.
- Lawn Chairs
- Kandi bracelets
- Weapons of any kind
- Anything that could be used as a weapon or as a projectile
- Bottles, cups, jugs or cans of any kind
- Fireworks, flares, or other pyrotechnics
- Alcoholic beverages of any kind, narcotics or other illegal stimulants
- Any sort of animals other than permitted guide dogs for the visually impaired
- Any promotional or commercial materials not pre-approved by PNE management
- Spray cans, corrosive, flammable substances, dyes or receptacles containing substances which are harmful to health or are highly flammable
- Mechanically-operated instruments which produce an excessive volume of noise such as megaphones, air or gas-powered horns
- Laser pointers
- Cameras, video cameras or other sound or video recording equipment
- Computers or other devices used for the purposes of transmitting or disseminating sound, pictures, descriptions or results of the events via the internet or other forms of media
- Other objects which could compromise public safety and/or harm the reputation of the Event