(Ready to Play)
Vancouver’s favourite amusement park offers memorable experiences for the whole family!
Playland has everything from enjoyable family fun rides to heart-stopping, extreme G-force thrills.
At 100-smiles-per-hour, amusement park enthusiasts are sure to have an electrifying experience!
Playland also has a range of entertaining activities like midway games, mini golf, a haunted house, and a climbing wall.
Come hungry and indulge your appetite with a wide variety of food options including Triple O’s burgers, pizza, totchos, slushies, candy floss, and everyone’s favourite treat: mini donuts.
Book your date-specific ticket before they’re all sold out.
Admission includes unlimited rides for your specific date/time slot.
Tickets are limited. Book your Playland passes early!
Big Changes for Playland
Worth the wait!
Now with the park officially reopen for the summer, guests will notice significant changes… Music Express and Crazy Beach Party have been retired to make way for Skybender – a new thrill ride opening in July that features dynamic action sequences, with a combination of gravity drops and accelerations. The Wooden Roller Coaster will also re-open in July following a $1 million retrofit with over 12,000 feet of new lumber.
June will be a great time for families and little thrill-seekers to enjoy the park, but for more experienced riders, it will be worth the wait to join us in July.
Plan for Fun
Admission to Playland gives you unlimited access to over 30 rides and attractions including the climbing wall and mini golf course!
*Revelation, Drop Zone, Haunted Mansion, and Games are not included with admission/passes and have additional costs.
Save time and money at the gate by purchasing advance tickets.
Children 3 and under are free with a paying adult. All guests ages 4+ are required to purchase an admission pass for entrance into Playland.
Playland uses cashless procedures on site for retail and food and beverage. We accept credit/debit and recommend that you use your tap enabled cards or Apple Pay/Google Pay on your mobile device.
Playland is located just 10 minutes from downtown Vancouver, and is easily access by bus routes, and ample paid parking available.
Hours of Fun
June 17, 22, 23, 24 and 27 are already sold out.
|School Year-end Parties (Weekdays) June 17, 22, 23, 24, 27, 28, 29)||10am-3pm|
|Saturday June 18||11am-5pm|
|Saturday, June 25||11am-5pm / 6-11pm sessions|
|Sundays (June 19 & 26)||11am-5pm|
|Fridays & Saturdays||11am-5pm / 6-11pm sessions|
|Sundays, Wednesdays, Thursdays||11am-5pm *closing at 4pm on July 31|
|August 5, 6, 12, 13||11am-5pm / 6-11pm sessions|
|August 1, 3, 4, 7, 10, 11, 14, 17, 18, 19||11am-5pm|
|Fun Pass (Kids & Family Rides)|
|Online in Advance||At the Gate|
|Thrill Seeker Pass (Rides with taller minimum height requirements)|
|Online in Advance||At the Gate|
Everything you need for fun...
Come as a group!
Got a lot of friends / family who like rides, and food, and fun?
Big fun = big savings for groups of 10 or more people for Playland…
Playland Birthday Parties
Planning the Best Birthday Ever? Leave the prep, planning, and clean up to us! Enjoy a full day of outdoor entertainment and give your kids a party to remember! Choose from a variety of packages …
How can we help?
The PNE wants your visit to Playland to be as enjoyable as possible.
We have general guest information on amenities, directions to Playland, conduct and courtesy guidelines to help your visit to Playland go as planned.
Guest satisfaction is also important to Playland at the PNE and we are constantly trying to improve to better serve our guests.
If you have any questions, concerns or feedback please contact Guest Services at:
Phone: 604-252-3620 *only available during Playland operational hours.
Know Before You Go
- All guests visiting Playland will need to purchase their tickets in advance online through TicketLeader.ca. Capacities are limited. Select your date and time slot from the calendar. TicketLeader accepts credit and verified debit cards. To connect with a TicketLeader call centre team member to pre-purchase your tickets over the phone, please call 604-252-3700.
- Your ticket is valid only for the date and time indicated on it. Before arriving at Playland please ensure you have either printed your ticket or downloaded the “print at home” PDF to your mobile phone. There is no free WIFI available at Playland. Please present the original ticket file, and not a screen shot of it. To help with ticket scanning, please turn the brightness on your phone to maximum, and enlarge the bar code section.
- Playland uses cashless procedures on site for retail and food and beverage. We accept credit/debit and recommend that you use your tap enabled cards, or Apple Pay/Google Pay on your mobile device.
- For the safety of all of our guests and team members, outside food and beverage will not be permitted on site. In an effort to decrease touch points we ask that you do not bring outside food, beverage, bags, back packs and coolers to Playland.
- Exceptions will be made for medical or infant needs. Please contact 604.253.2311 or firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of your visit to make any necessary arrangements.
Masks & Face Coverings
Masks are now up to the discretion of the individual.
Food & Eating Spaces
Playland food locations are using cashless procedures on site. We accept credit/ debit and recommend that you use your tap enabled cards.
Additional tables have been added to the grassy area north of the Flume ride , towards the front of the park.
To ensure the safety of our guests during inclement weather such as high winds, rain or lightning in the park vicinity, individual rides or the entire park may be closed. Affected rides may be re-opened if deemed safe. Playland does not issue rain cheques or refunds for ride or park closures.
The 2022 Season Pass program has been postponed until 2023 when we relaunch a new expanded program that will accommodate Playland’s new date specific tickets.
A Safe & Healthy Environment
Please stay home if you are sick and we will do the same!
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms we’d love for you to stay home and take care of yourself: fever/feeling feverish, cough, sore throat, headache, runny nose, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, loss of taste and/or loss of smell.
Lockers for rent
Small/Medium Locker Rental —$10.00 ($15 deposit)
Large Locker Rental — $12.00 ($15 deposit)
Locker Key Replacement — $15.00
Please click this link to read about our Amenities and Answers to Frequently Asked Questions.