School Group Rates
The Ultimate Year End Party!
Experience an unforgettable day at Playland! What better way to celebrate the end of another year of hard work and accomplishments, than with our annual School Year End Party? The perfect way to burn off that excess energy! Enjoy a day of fun, games, rides, food, and more!
Groups from primary and secondary schools’ benefit from an advantageous rate for students and supervisors. Book a School Year End Party and pay only $28.00 instead of $45.
School Year End Party includes:
- One-Day Thrill Ride Pass .. $28.00/student (tax included)
- All-Day unlimited access to over 30 rides and attractions. (www.pne.ca/rides)
Thursday, June 8, 2023
Friday, June 9, 2023
Wednesday, June 14, 2023
Thursday, June 15, 2023
Friday, June 16, 2023
Wednesday, June 21, 2023
Thursday, June 22, 2023
Friday, June 23, 2023
*REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN* – LIMITED AVAILABILITY ON EACH DAY. PLEASE CONTACT THE PLAYLAND GROUP SALES DEPARTMENT TO CONFIRM BOOKING AVAILABILITY PRIOR TO BOOKING. THEY CAN BE REACHED AT email@example.com OR 604-252-3663
*Minimum 10 students required to make a group booking
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a limit to the number of students/supervisors we can bring?
No, we do not a have limit on the number of students or supervisors your school can register for. The PNE will provide you with complimentary Supervisor passes (over the age of 21) as follows:
• Elementary School groups receive one free Supervisor Pass per 5 students
• Middle School groups receive one free Supervisor Pass per 12 students
• Secondary School groups receive one free Supervisor Pass per 12 students
I am not sure what my final numbers will be/ what if they change?
For the purpose of registration, we only require an estimated number.
Can we change dates?
We will do everything we can to accommodate your request. This will be subject to availability.
Can supervisors bring additional children/siblings?
Yes, but all regular rates apply unless they are included as part of your numbers.
What are the payment options available?
- Payment for all admissions will be made online with a valid credit card prior to the event date. Visa and MasterCard are accepted forms of online payment.
- The PNE is now cashless. Debit, Visa, and MasterCard credit cards and pre-paid cards are accepted on-site. If a student does bring cash, our Guest Experience team can exchange the cash for a gift card. PNE gift cards can be purchased at the Guest Experience booth just inside the main gates. The minimal gift card amount is $25.
Are refunds possible?
Tickets are non-refundable once purchased.
Is there a cancellation policy?
Yes, school groups can cancel without penalty, provided they have not paid for any tickets. Tickets are non-refundable once purchased.
What time does the park open?
The event runs from 10am to 3pm. Park closes promptly at 3pm and everyone must leave Playland.
What rides will be available?
We anticipate all rides will be available. To provide Playland guests with the highest quality experience, attraction maintenance is occasionally necessary and operational updates will be available in the park. Ride status can be checked here.
What if it rains?
Playland will be open rain or shine. Please ensure your students dress accordingly for the day. Please note some rides may be required to close in the event of inclement weather. We will do our best to notify you in advance of any major closures.