Access to the event is off Renfrew Street near Gate 6 (north of the Pacific Coliseum).
Guidelines for a Safe Experience
- Purchase tickets online, in advance.
- To comply with provincial health guidelines, please only travel to the event with your family/household unit, and remain in your vehicle.
- Enter the PNE site near Gate 6 (north of the Pacific Coliseum) on Renfrew Street.
- Your ticket will be scanned (through your car window) by a staff member. Please remain in your vehicle.
- Proceed as directed into the Pacific Coliseum, and to each of the pickup locations, showing your order form at each that you have purchased items.
- Once you have come to a complete stop, food truck staff will bring your order to the pick-up location in front of their unit.
- After collecting all your items, proceed west towards the 2020 PNE Prize Home. If you wish to purchase Prize Home tickets on-site, 1 person can get out at the Agrodome plaza ticket booth, or you can purchase online any time before Labour Day.
- Please don’t gather on site. Proceed to the exit and enjoy your food in a safe manner. *Remember to wash or sanitize your hands first.
Share in the Celebration
We encourage you to wear red & white, wave your flags, and decorate your car for the pick-up parade, celebrating all things Canadian, and share your photos with #pnecanadaday