For a great visit to Playland, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Park Re-Entry – If you intend to return to Playland later the same day, please retain your ticket and ensure you have had your hand stamped at the main entrance when entering the park.
- Unruly Behaviour – Please be considerate of other guests. Line jumping, unruly behaviour or profanity will not be tolerated. Offenders will be ejected from Playland without a refund. Observe all warnings and rules, instructions and smoking regulations where posted.
- Smoking Policy – Smoking is prohibited in all enclosed buildings and restrooms. For the safety and comfort of other guests, please refrain from smoking in ride queue lines, outside dining areas, and along Park midways.
- Attire – Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times. Clothing with inappropriate words, phrases and/or graphics are NOT permitted. Guests wearing flip flops will not be permitted on rides. We suggest everyone wears comfortable shoes that attach to the foot.
- Photography – Cameras and/or video cameras are not permitted on rides. Playland requires that all photographs or videos taken by guests be used for their personal enjoyment ONLY. Any use, reuse or reproduction for commercial purposes without the express written consent of Playland at the PNE is prohibited. While at The Fair, guests may be photographed or videotaped for future promotional efforts by the PNE.
- Personal Belongings – Don’t forget to secure all personal belongings in a locker while enjoying the attractions at Playland as articles may become lost during the ride experience.
- Animals – No animals are permitted with the exception of Service Animals for guests with disabilities